Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12/24/2007 - - - - an eve of first time..

whats up.. its my first post and what a time for it to come.. its Christmas... merry Christmas to all!

everything is new for me at this time of the year.....

this will be the first time im spending my Christmas outside of my hometown cavite city, philippines.. by the way im now here at doha,qatar.. ive just arrived here last december 07, 2007 (whoaaahh....what a time to leave the country huh.... i know some you will ask me that thats why ive put it up already) starting a new chapter of my career here hopefully to grow furthermore..

this will also be my first time spendin this season away from my beloved family... this one's tough.. at first i just laughed at it few days back.. laughed that it will be just normal to have it away from home.... but at the eve of Christmas.. i had a chance to have a chat to my family(thanks to yahoo messenger) talkin bout their plans for christmas tomorrow, the food they are cooking.. my mom is cooking menudo for some visitors expected to come there every year.. then suddenly when me and my dad talked about that this is also our first christmas in our new home..tears just fell and there was the feeling of missing that special chance to be with them... seeing how happy they are that this christmas we are not worrying about paying the house rent for this month or the next.... oh yes its a first for us we now have our own house.. and im very thankful to have those persons who had helped us to put this house up.. i know you know who you are and again id like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... just before more tears would go down i found my self saying goodbye to my father saying that i need to go now... i need to hide the sadness and tears inside me for them not to worry and get sad this time of the year..

but actually its true we really have to go because we are invited to a christmas celebration to one of our many kabayan's flat here in doha.. many thanks to the Kho Family who invited us to their party where we ate, drink and before walking out of their door they handed us with some nice gifts which will be very helpful to us in our stay here in qatar.. again to Ms. Melanie and her mom thank you very much from very bottom of out hearts.. it nice to feel that at this time where all of us (me, kuya mario, kuya cesar, kuya jojo & kuya edwin) are away from home you guys made us feel the spirit of christmas together with your family..

when we got back to our flat... although i had a few shots in the party staying at bed to sleep did not came very easy.. i found my self sitting very sadly in the kitchen/laundry area dialing numbers in my mobile fone without realizing that its already early morning time to those people whom im trying to call to.... then after saying thanks and greeting the someone up there happy birthday.. i finally gave up my self to bed for her to bring me to sleep.... merry christmas Doha..

No comments: